Wednesday, October 13, 2010

an upgrade

so excited to get this new baby!


for the past 2 weeks i've been just staring at the computer contemplating should i or should i not get a new mixer for my cake business.
it is a big investment, and it's been my dream to have such an awesome machinery that's my own.

currently the kitchenaid at home is my sister's, so i do feel like it's for everyone to use and not just me and my business. and now, alhamdulillah with some profit that i got off my cakes, i finally get to have my own!

it's like.... rewarding yourself with something special and beautiful..like a nice piece of jewelry.
this is my jewel.

2 comments:

  1. Kitchen aid?! I'm so jealous...by the way nice blog, will order a cake from you soon!

    ReplyDelete

 

That Last Slice - blog copyright 2009 thatlastslice, an aishah nordin creation