Monday, January 3, 2011

HAPPY 2011!

What a great year 2010 has been! I am so thankful to God that in this year, I was blessed with so many new customers and so much support. It has made me more inspired to bake more and to serve them better. Still learning, but I am enjoying every bit of it.

...and I am especially thankful that because of what 2010 has brought me, I am now doing That Last Slice full time! Yup, no more part-time graphic designer, part time baker. In fact, it's more like full time baker, part time graphic designer now. :)

I have learnt that focus is the magic word, for me at least. I believe this is the best decision i made for myself because I owe it to everyone who believes in me.

So anyway, here's for more yummy desserts in 2011! Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. wow. i'm very excited about your yummy desserts. great post!cakes on line

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!

    ive got them up already! Do scroll over to my main blog: thatlastslice.blogspot.com

    thanks!

    ReplyDelete

 

That Last Slice - blog copyright 2009 thatlastslice, an aishah nordin creation